Pulse Oximeter Fingertip Oxygen Pulse Monitor
The Pulse oximeter offers an affordable, reliable, and precise way to check your pulse rate and blood oxygen saturation levels- whenever and wherever. The finger pulse oximeter PO30 features a one-button operation to determine your blood oxygen saturation levels (SpO2) as well as your heart rate (pulse). This finger heart rate monitor PO30 is designed for sports enthusiasts, aviators, bikers, mountain climbers alike, and anyone else who wants to measure and monitor their SpO2 at their own convenience. Get all types of meters, sensors, and modules at epro.pk.
Features of Oximeter:
- Measurement of partial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and Heart rate (pulse).
- Particularly suitable for persons with heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, bronchial asthma.
- Also suitable for sports at high altitudes.
- Colour display with 4 available views.
- Adjustable display brightness.
- Graphic pulse display.
- Small and light for use at home and on the move.
- Automatic switch-off
- Medical device
- Low battery indicator.
- SpO2 Measurement Range: 70~99%
- It contains Color display
- It is a medical device.
- Its weight is 57g.
- Resolution: ±1%
- Accuracy: ±2% (70%~99%), unspecified (<70%)
- Pulse rate Measurement range: 30~240 bpm
- Accuracy: ±2bpm or ±2% (select larger)
- Low Perfusion ≤0.4%
- Power 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline battery x 2 (Batteries not included)
- Supply voltage: 2.6~3.6V
- Working current ≤50mA
- Product dimensions are 61x 36 x 32mm.
- It is Battery operated.
- Automatic power-off Automatically power off when no signal in the oximeter for more than 8 seconds
- Batteries are 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
One Piece of Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter