HC-SR505 Mini Infrared PIR Motion Sensor Precise Infrared Detector Module
HC-SR505 mini IR PIR Motion Sensor is the precise infrared detector module. It has an automatic induction function. The user makes the output high to enter the sensing range. Mostly, users leave the sensor range automatically delay off high and its output will be low. This sensor has an ultra-small size. Users set the delay period as they want. If this sensor detects the human body the output will be high. Until the human leave that range. Its operating voltage range is 4.5 to 20V DC. Its quiescent current is less than 50 micro-amps. We can use it in any kind of circuit. This human body detection sensor is based on infrared technology. It is automatic control products, it is highly sensitive and ultra-small. It has an ultra-low-voltage operating mode. It is used in various auto-sensing of electrical equipment. Get that Product on epro.pk.
Specifications of Precise Infrared Detector Module:
- Its operating range is 4.5 to 20V.
- Its static current quantity is less than 60 microamps.
- Its high output level is 3.3V.
- Its low output level is 0V.
- It has a default repeatable trigger.
- Its default delay time is 8S +-30%.
- Its PCD dimensions are 10 x 23mm.
- Its working temperature is -20 to +80 degrees.
- If anybody enters the range of the sensor than the output is high. And when people leave the sensor range after the delay the sensor output will go low.
- Its default operating voltage is 4.5 to 20V.
- Its sensor lens dimension’s diameter is 10mm.
- It is used in body induction lamps.
- It is also used in body sensors toy.
- It is used in security products.
- It is used in industrial automation and control.
- It is used in the auto-sensing of electrical equipment.
- It is used in battery-powered automatic control.
- It is a small body sensing module.
One piece of IR Infrared Sensor.