Description of Inductive Proximity Sensor Detection Switch PNP DC5-36V 4mm
- Integrated circuit proximity switch, also known as a contactless proximity switch, which is composed of oscillator and shaping amplifier oscillation after oscillation in the sensing head switch produces a cross becomes a magnetic field, when the metal body close to the induction zone, the eddy currents in the metal body, thus by shaping amplifier for switching the binary signals, in order to test purpose.
- This series of proximity switch is high-frequency oscillation type,It takes no contact, no pressure, no spark, quickly issued a detection signal, is used to drive the relay or logic gate, it has the advantages of high sensitivity, fast frequency response, high accuracy, Shun became a short process, high output power, good anti-interference performance, reliable work stability, long life, and other advantages, switch filled with resin, so that the full closed, has the characteristic such as vibration, corrosion-resistant and waterproof.
This series of the proximity switch, is widely used in modern industry, machinery, metallurgy, transportation, electric power, military, textile, chemical, mining, scientific research departments of machine tools and industrial automatic production lines, for locating, detection, measurement, counting, is the ideal location sensor.
- working voltage: DC 5-36V
- the output signal: low level
- output forms: three-line PNP positive logic output
- the detection distance: 0-4MM
- the switch type: inductive
- size: 12mm diameter