RS232 serial interface converter module for UART standard with 9-pin DB-9 connector. The conversion system is the SP3232 transceiver (compatible with MAX3232), it operates in the voltage range from 3.0 V to 5.5 V.
- System power supply: from 3.0 V to 5.5 V
- Transceiver: SP3232 – compatible with MAX3232
- Interface output UART – goldpin raster 2,54 mm
- VCC – Supply voltage in the range from 3.0 V to 5.5 V.
- GND – System weight.
- RX – UART interface input line, readout.
- TX – UART interface output line, sending.
- CTS – hardware flow control – signals the readiness of data to be sent.
- RTS – hardware flow control – query for the possibility of sending data.
- RS232 connector – DB9 socket
- Mounting holes, with screws included
- Board dimensions: 45 x 31 mm