ALSRobot introduced the latest Arduino controller sensor shield V5. This V5 expansion board is an advanced form of V4.0. it has PCB immersion gold processing technology. Now they added different kinds of interfaces like SD card communication module interface and many other convenient interfaces. We can connect different sensors, servos, relays, buttons, and potentiometer to this sensor shield. Every functional sensor has a buckled port with VCC, GND, and Output and has a corresponding port on the sensor shield. This port is connected with a plain 2.54mm dual-female cable and you can start playing already. this has buckled brick cable. Buckled brick cables are like cement for bricks and these cables make the connection easier, secure, and more professional looking.
By using the expansion board, the user can easily connect with the usual analog sensor like a ray sensor. If a user has this expansion board and corresponding circuit module .then user needs to combine Arduino and sensors module by using special these cables. Just because concrete circuit details achieve by corresponding sensors module. Any user can use this V5 Expansion board because do not have a headache for cumbersome and complex circuit connection. It is easy to handle because there are no wired connections. This Arduino V5 Expansion Board makes it easy to connect sensors with the controller. Get any kind of Expansion Board, Sensors, Modules, and Drones at Pakistan’s Best Online Store epro.pk.
A sensor requires only a common 3P sensor cable. When you complete the circuit connection and preparation of the corresponding Arduino program. Then downloaded to the Ardunio Duemilanove controller reads the sensor data or receive a wireless module to return data after computing the final easy to complete your own interactive works.
- It has a Pin 13 LED pilot.
- It has D0-D13 IO ports.
- A0-A5 analog IO ports.
- It contains a reset button.
- It also contains a Power LED.
- It has an SD card interface.
- It contains an Ultrasonic interface.
- This expansion board has an RS232 interface.
- It has a Bluetooth interface.
- It has an APC220 interface.
- IIC interface.
- 12864 LCD Parallel interfaces.
- It contains 12864 LCD Serial Interface.
- It is compatible with Arduino NG.
- It is compatible for Arduino Diecimila
- It has Arduino UNO (Compatible)
- One piece of Arduino Sensor Shield V5 Expansion Board