MG996R – Metal Gear Micro Servo Motor 360 Degree
Specification of MG996R Metal Gear Servo Motor 360 Degree MG946 Servo Motor for Arduino:
- Current: 2.5A (6V)
- Stall Torque: 9.4 kg/cm (at 4.8V)
- Maximum Stall Torque: 11 kg/cm (6V)
- Rotation : 0°-360°
- Weight of motor: 55gm
- Package includes gear horns and screws
- Weight: 55g
- Dimension: 40.7×19.7×42.9mm
- Operating speed: 0.19sec/60degree (4.8v); 0.15sec/60degree (6.0v)
- Operating voltage: 4.8~ 6.6v
- Gear Type: Metal gear
- Temperature range: 0- 55℃
- Dead band width: 1us
- Servo wire length: 32cm
The MG996R is a metal gear servo motor with a maximum stall torque of 11 kg/cm. Like another RC servo, the motor rotates from 0 to 360 degrees based on the duty cycle of the PWM wave supplied to its signal pin.
- Brown: Ground wire connected to the grounded system
- Red: Powers the motor typically +5V is used.
- Orange: PWM signal is given in through this wire to drive the motor.
1 x MG996R Servo with servo horn Set