Description:1.The switch module output depends on the angle of the switch is turned on and off. When angle switch turns off, DO outputs high level voltage.When angle switch turns OM, DO outputs low level voltage.2.The output terminal can be directly connected to the micro controller to detect the angle change through detecting the voltage level by themicro controller.3.The output terminal directly drive relay module to form a high-power tilt switch, protecting electrical equipment through automatic power offwhen the products tilt.
- Using high-sensitivity switch SW 520D as the sensor.
- The module is equipped with fixed bolt hole for convenient installation.
- Using LM393 wide voltage comparator,clean signal,good waveform,strong driving ability with output of more than 15 mA.
- The working voltage of 3.3V to 5V.
- Small PCB size:3.2cm x 1.4cm.
- Digital output form: digital switch output (0 and 1).