The AD8232 ECG Measurement Pulse sensor module is used for signal conditioning or cardiac bioelectrical signals for heart rate monitoring. AD8232 is an integrated front-end. it is low-power and single lead. It has a heart rate monitor analog front end for a wide range of vital signs monitoring applications.
It is also named as AD8232 single leas heart rate monitor. It is very cost-effective and used to measure the electrical activity of the heart. Its activity can be charted as an ECG or Electrocardiogram. Its output will be an analog reading. ECGs can be noisy but the AD8232 single lead heart rate monitor acts as an Operational Amplifier to help obtain a clear signal from the PR and QT Intervals easily.
AD8232 is also an integrated signal conditioning block for ECG. AD8232 is also other biopotential measurement applications. This sensor is designed to extract, amplify, and filter small bio-potential signals in the presence of noisy conditions. The AD8232 heart rate monitor breaks out nine collections from the IC that you can solder pins, wires, or other connectors too. SDN, LO+, LO-, OUTPUT,3.3V, GND provides essential pins for operating this monitor with an Arduino or other development board. Get all types of Sensors, Modules, Frames, and much more from Pakistan’s Number One Online Store epro.pk.
Specifications of AD8232 KEYES Single Lead Heart Rate Monitor in Pakistan:
- Its supply voltages are 3.3V DC.
- It contains Analog output.
- Its interface consists of 3 pins 2.54 pin or headset.
- Its size is 36 x 31 x 18mm.
- Its operating temperature is -40 to 85 degrees centigrade.
Application of AD8232 ECG Measurement Pulse Sensor Module:
- It is used for fitness and sports heart rate monitoring
- It is a portable ECG.
- It is used for remote health monitor.
- It is used in for game peripheral equipment
- It is used for bioelectricity signal collection.