MQ-6 Liquefied Petroleum and Propane have a sensor module. This liquefied sensor has high sensitivity and fast response time. This sensor output is an analog resistance. Its drive circuit is very simple. Like we just need to do is to power the heater coil with 5V then add a load resistance, and connect the output to an ADC. This product is available at epro.pk. SnO2 is sensitive material of the MQ-6 gas sensor. And it has lower conductivity in clean air. The sensor’s conductivity gets change as the concentration of gas changes in the environment. When the target combustible gas exist. The sensor’s conductivity gets higher along with the gas concentration rising. This MQ-6 Sensor has a high sensitivity to Propane, Butane, and LPG. It also responds to natural gas. this gas sensor could be used to detect different combustible gas, especially methane. This sensor is very low cost and suitable for different applications.
Specs of MQ-6 Propane Gas Sensor Module in Pakistan:
- Its model number is MQ-6.
- Its dimension is 36 x 20 x 22 mm.
- Its weight is 8gm.
- Its operating voltages are +5V.
- It has an indication of the signal output.
- It consists of dual signal output.
- It consists of analog output and TTL level output.
- Its TTL output signal is low.
- When the output signal is low and it can be connected directly to the microcontroller.
- It consists of 0 to 5 analog output voltage. If the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage.
- It has a high sensitivity to hydrogen.
- It can be resistant to ethanol steam, LPG, and smoke interface.
- It has a long life.
- It also has reliable stability.
- It has fast response and recovery characteristics.
Features of Liquified Gas Detector:
- It has good sensitivity to combustible gas in a wide range.
- It has a high sensitivity to propane, butane, and LPG.
- It is long life and low cost.
- It is a simple to drive circuit.
Applications of MQ 6 Liquefied and LPG Gas:
- It is used as a domestic gas leakage detector.
- It is used in the industrial combustible gas detector.
- It is used as a portable gas detector.
One piece of MQ-6 Liquefied Petroleum Isobutane Propane Gas Sensor Module