3S 25A LI-ION 18650 BMS PCM BATTERY PROTECTION BOARD BALANCE LIPO MODULE
Over Discharge voltage: 2.3-3.0v±0.05v
Max Working current:25A
Max peak current:35-40A
Storage Temperature:-40– +80
Life cycle:more then 30000 hours
Resistance:Less than 100mΩ
Short Cut: Protectable, Charge can repair
Note: battery internal resistance differences within 5 milliohms, the voltage within 0.03 V voltage, capacity vary within 50 ma
1) high-accuracy voltage detection circuit;
2) terminal of the charger using a high voltage device;
3) Built-in three-stage over-current detection circuit (over-current 1, over-current 2, or load short circuit);
4) MOS transistor can control the battery charge and discharge;
5) low standby current consumption.
- Overcharge voltage range is 4.28V +- 0.05V / per cell
- Size is 70 x 60 x 8.5mm.
- Over-discharge voltage range is 2.5 +- 0.05V.
- The upper limit working current is 100A.
- Its working temperature is -40 to 80 degrees Centigrade.
- Quiescent current is less than 30 microamp.
- Effective life is more than 30,000 hours.
- Internal resistance is less than 300m ohms.
- Short circuit protection, delay self-recovery.
- Over Charge voltage:4.25-4.35v±0.05v
- Equilivrium current is 65mA.
- The charging voltage is 12.6V to 13V.
- Max Working current:25A
- Over Discharge voltage: 2.3-3.0v±0.05v
- Charging current upper limit is 10A.
- Max peak current:35-40A