This pickit2 PICKit3 Programming Adapter Board is efficient and suitable for both pickit2 and pickit3. PIC ICD2 PICKit2 PICKIT3 Programming Adapter is suitable for both PICkit 2 and 3 with a big range of Microchip PIC microcontrollers. This adapter is a high-speed and low-cost hardware debugger. this adapter can be used for circuits debugging. this device allows debugging and programming of the PIC and dsPIC Flash microcontrollers. engineers connect MPLAB to the PC and using a high-speed USB interface. it can be connected to the target via a debug chip RJ-11 connector. This connector uses two devices I/O pins and resets to implement in-circuit debugging. Get all types of programmers at epro.pk.
- we need minimum additional hardware for debugging.
- we do not need expensive sockets or adapters. The user can re-program this adapter with the help of any PIC microcontroller.
- it has USB with high speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC.
- it is MPLAB IDE compatible.
- it contains a built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor.
- its firmware is upgradeable from PC/ Web download.
- it contains diagnostic LEDs. these LEDs indicate Power, Busy, Error.
- PIC ICD2 PICKit2 PICKIT3 Programming Adapter has the function of the Read/ Write program and data memory of the microcontroller.
- it erases program memory space with verification.
- it also freezes- peripherals at the breakpoint.
- this adapter program up to 512K bytes flash.
Features of PIC ICD2 PICKit 2 PICKIT 3 Programming Adapter:
- it has real-time execution.
- this device is Low-cost.
- it is totally enclosed.
- Flag line short-circuit cap is on the position (A) 28 / 40P.
- These 8, 14, 18, 20 pin microcontroller aligned on the left 8P/ 14P/ 18P/ 20P.
- There is a shorting cap on the B position flag line (B).
- There is ICD2, KIT2, KIT3 crystal head, or 6 Pin block programming connection for programming the programming operation.
This Programmer Supports the Following Micro-controller:
- PIC16/ 18XX 40 pin series devices (except 16F59)
- PIC16/ 18XX 28 pin series devices (except 16F57)
- PIC16/ 18XX 18Pin Series devices
- PIC8 Pin / 14 Pin/ 20 Pin family of devices (except 10FXX)
One Piece of PICKIT2 Pickit3 Microchip Programming Adapter