Product Description of Pre Soldered Arduino Nano V 3.0
Pre solder Arduino nano is a small but complete friendly board that is based on ATmega328 or ATmega 168. It is breadboard friendly board on the ATmega328. It has the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove. There is a lack of power jack. It works with a mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
Features of the Arduino Nano:
It uses ATmega 168 or ATmega328 microcontroller.
Its operating voltage is 15V.
Its input voltage is 7 to 12 volts.
Its input voltage is 6 to 20 volts.
It has 14 digital input-output pins.
It has 8 analog input pins.
4 mA is the current per i/o pin.
Its flash memory is 16kB.
Its SRAM is 1 KB.
Its EEPROM size 512 bytes.
Its clock speed is 16 MHz.
Its dimension is 0.73 inches and 1.7 inches.
Its length is almost 45 mm.
Its width is 18mm.
Its weight is 5g.
- Atmel ATmega 328 is its microcontroller.
- Its operating voltages are 5V.
- Its input voltages are 6 to 20V.
- It has 14 digital and 8 analog pins.
- It has 2 KB SRAM and 1 KB EEPROM.
- 16 MHz is its clock speed.
• it resets itself Automatically during program download
• it has Power OK blue LED on the bottom
• it has Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED
• it has +5V to AREF jumper
• it has Auto-sensing/switching power input
• it consists of Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor (cable not included)
• it has ICSP header for direct program download
•it has Standard 0.1″ spacing DIP (breadboard friendly)
• it also has Manual reset switch