Product Description of TM1637 4 Digit 7 Segment Module:
TM1637 is the best solution for displaying the output data of your Arduino project. The full name of TM1637 is 4 Bit Digital Tube LED Display Module. The user is restricted by numbers. But this module still displays some characters. This 7 segment module displays 4 characters which are controlled by TM1637 Driver Chip. TM1637 required only 2 connections. I2C bus also used to connect it with 2 wires. There are more pins available on the microcontroller to connect other things. This module contains a 12-foot clock. And this clock has 4 common anode tubes. This anode tube size is 0.36 inches. Two connections make the MCU control four 7 segments digital tube This 7 segment output display also has keyboard input capability but it is not used in this module.
- There is a Ground pin used for GND.
- It also has Vcc which contains 5V.
- It contains DIO which has D2.
- There is a Clock pin which is D3.
Features of TM1637 4 Digit 7 Segment Module:
It is easy to use.
It is easy to multiplex.
It can be used as a 4 digit display unit.
It can be used as a clock display.
It also contains electrical/electronic projects
There is a counter project using 7 segment displays.
It has 4 M2 screws positioning holes for easy installation.
- No of Digits is 4
- The power is 5V.
- PCB Color is Blue
- its Interface Type is SPI, QSPI, MICROWIRE Serial Interface
- Maximum Clock is 10MHz
- Digit LED Color is Bright RED
- Cascading Ability is Can be chained or cascaded to drive unlimited units
- Display Driver is TM1637
- Material used PCB + Electronic Components
- its Size is 42.15mm (L), 24.65mm (W), 11.0mm (H)
ONE Display Module.