This 150W DC-DC Boost converter 10-32V to 12-35 modules allows users to step up an input voltage. It allows step up an input voltage as low as 10V and set the output to 12 to 35V. With the help of this module, the output voltages will be higher than the input voltage. Its design is based on the popular Texas Instrument’s UC3844 current mode PWM controller chip. Get all types of sensors, boost converters, modules, drone frames, and much more from Pakistan’s best online store epro.pk.
Applications of 150W DC to DC Boost Converter 10-32V to 12-35V 6A:
- It can un laptop on DC 12V car battery but usually, the laptop requires 17 to 18V DC.
- It can run communication equipment on a single 12V lead-acid battery that is rated for operation at 24 to 35V.
- It is used to run higher voltage like 24 to 35V DC motors used in robots using single 12V batteries.
Technical Specifications of 150W Boost Converter:
- Its input voltages are 10V to 32V DC.
- Its output voltages are 12V to 35V DC.
- Its output current is 6A maximum.
- Its maximum input current is 10A.
- Its maximum output ripple is 2%.
- -40 t0 85 degrees centigrade is its working temperature.
- 45 degrees is full-load temperature.
- 25mA is a typical no-load current.
- +-0.5% is voltage regulation.
- +- 0.5% is load regulation.
- 200uS 5% is its dynamic response speed.
- Its size is 2.6 x 1.85 x 1.1 inch.
- Its weight is 2.3 oz.
- Please don’t limit the current and don’t overload.
- The maximum rated values should never be continuous from the load or else the module will be damaged.
- You should be sure to install correct circuit protection such as fuses, to the input of the module to avoid overloading and the potential for fire.
- Heat dissipation should be above than 50W.
- Incorrect use of this device or failure to take these precautions of this module may result in damage, fire, and personal injury.
One Piece of 150W DC-DC Boost Converter 10-32V to 12 -35V 6A Output module