Adafruit Data Logger Shield in Pakistan:
Lots of users want to be dedicated and well-designed data logger shield. Adafruit worked hard for well-rounded design. It was not easy to assemble and customize. This product also comes with great documentation and libraries. Users can get going quickly saving data to files on any FAT16 or FAT32 formatted Memory Card, to be read by any plotting, spreadsheet, or analysis program. Adafruit also uploaded the tutorials on how to use two free software programs to plot your data.
This Adafriut data logger included real-time clock timestamps all your data with the current time. With the help of this feature, you know precisely what happened and when. The user needs one to use with shield, battery, or an SD card because this data logger does not come with an Arduino. The shield now comes with all components soldered on and these are also tested. But there is no header installed. The user has to solder it by himself. This Adafruit Data logger without an SD card included RTC. Get all types of Shields, Sensors, Modules, and Drones at Pakistan’s Best Online Store epro.pk.
- It has an SD card slot. And SD card interface works with FAT16 and FAT32 formatted cards.
- It contains built-in 3.3V level shifter circuitry. And with the help of it user can read pr write super fast and prevents damage to your SD Card.
- It has RTC means Real Time Clock feature. This real-time clock keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged.
- Coin cell battery of RTC backup lasts for years included libraries and example code for both SD card and RTC mean the user can get going quickly.
- It contains Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors. It has two configurable indicator LEDs.There is onboard 3.3V regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
- You can use the “R3 layout ” I2C and ICSP/ SPI ports so it is compatible with a wide variety of Arduinos and Arduino-compatibles.
User can use it with:
- It is compatible with Arduino UNO or ATmega328compatible of 4 analog channels at 10-bit resolution, and 6 if RTC is not used.
- Arduino Leonardo or ATmega32u4 compatible where 12 analog channels at 10-bit resolution.
- Arduino Mega or ATmega2560 compatible where 16 analog inputs of 10 bits.
- Arduino Zero or ATSAMD21 compatible with 6 analog inputs where 12 bits required.
- Arduino Due is compatible with 12 analog inputs of 12 bits.
Specifications of Data Logger Module Logging Recorder Shield V1.0 Adafruit Arduino UNO SD Card:
- Its size is 70 x 53 x 17mm.
- Its SD card protrudes by 10mm when we insert.
- Its weight is 22g/0.8oz.
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address 0x68.
One Piece of Adafruit Assembled Data Logging Shield for Arduino