- This Multi-function I/O expansion board is designed especially for Arduino Nano. This Arduino Nano Sensor Shield Expansion Board solves the problem and confusion of wiring. Because wiring makes confusion when different varieties of sensors connected. Nano expansion board leads out both I/O Port and analog I/O port. Each port consists of a standard positive and negative power interface. For a convenient connection, Arduino Nano Shield leads out of the I2C interface. 50mA is actually supplied current of Nano USB interface and for high-current devices like the steering obviously that is insufficient. It has a DC power connector and this connector provide external power supply to ensure the stability of equipment operation. Get any kind of module, Expansion Board, Controller, and Sensor at Pakistan’s best online store epro.pk.
Features of Prototype Shield I/O Expansion Module Extension Board for Arduino Nano V3.0:
- This I/O Expansion Board has Power Jack and Power LED.
- It also contains the Reset button.
- It has FTDI 4 pins jack.
- This expansion board has standard Arduino pins.
- It has more GVS extended pins.
- This I/O Expansion Board increased the DC power supply interface.
Specifications of Multi-function Funduino Nano Shield Arduino Nano Sensor Expansion Board:
- This Arduino Nano Sensor Shield Expansion Board has 14 I/O Pins. Which includes servo type with Ground, power, and signal.
- It has 8 analog pins with power output and GND.
- This module has 6 PWM pins.
- It has 1 power input of Servo.
- This module contains an I2C expansion pin.
- It has an AREF output.
- Its output is 3.3V.
- Its size is 6 x 5.3 x 1.3 cm
One piece of Multifunction Expansion Board for Arduino Nano