Mini Infrared Digital Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module 3-100cm Adjustable 6mA Current Board
Smart Obstacle Avoidance Infrared Sensor Module Reflective Photoelectric Board
1. The sensor module is adaptable to ambient light and is not affected by outside light.
2. The board has a multi loop precision adjustable potentiometer, which can be adjusted according to the use environment. The adjustment range is from 3cm-100cm.
3. Because it is a reflection principle, with a reflection of specific objectives, can adjust according to the situation.
4. There is a green LED on the circuit board. When the obstacle is detected, the luminescent OUT output continues to be low, and the barrier free is the continuous high level of the OUT output.
1. Super micro, and design the mechanical installation hole.
2. Less power consumption, wide working voltage range. Use modulation signal transmitting, distance, anti-interference performance is good, can work under outdoor not direct sunlight (distance will be shorter).
3. Range from 3cm to 100cm.
4. The obstacle avoidance using the window technology, avoid the problem of critical region, sensors work is stable, the user directly using the output signal, signal jitter don’t need to consider.
5. The sensor is active infrared reflection detection, so the reflectivity and shape of the target is the key to detect distance.
6. The black detection distance is the smallest, the white is the largest, the small area objects are small distance and the large area distance is large.
Mechanical rigidity: Flexibility
Number of layers: single side
Base material: Copper
Working voltage: 3.8V-5.5V
Working current (5V) : typical current is 6mA
Obstacle detection time (effective detection range from the non-obstructing target to the presence of an obstacle, or the obstruction to the obstacle course to disappear) : < = 21ms
Detection range (test environment, room, maximum power, voltage 5v, power consumption 6.5 mA)
White walls: approx. 100cm
IBM black computer cover: approx. 20cm/7.87”
One finger: approx.18cm/7.08”
A transparent original bead pen: approx.20cm/7.87”
How does it work?
The sensor fires infrared light, which is detected by reflected light, and if it detects an obstacle, the OUT foot outputs 0, otherwise 1.
1. VCC external DC3.8V-5.5V power source (can be directly with 5V single chip).
2. GND external DC3.8V-5.5V power supply anode.
3. OUT small digital output interface (0 and 1).
1 x Infrared Digital Obstacle Avoidance Sensor Module
1 x M2 Screws Set