Description of the MQ7 Gas Module
MQ7 carbon monoxide coal gas sensor module detects the concentrations of CO in the air. When it detects the concentration of CO in the air then it gives the reading in the analog voltage. This smoke sensor detects the 10 to 10000 ppm. This dust module can operate at temperatures from -10V to 50-degree centigrade. It consumes 5V and its current range is 150mA. This smoke sensor provides both digital and analog outputs. The threshold level for digital output can be easily adjusted. It is preset on the board. This MQ7 gas sensor can easily interact with the Micro-controllers such as Arduino etc.
Its temperature range is 20 degree plus minus 2 degree.
Its humidity value is 65% to plus-minus 5%.
Its standard test circuit is 5V to plus-minus 0.1V.
High voltages are 5V to 0.1V
Low voltages are 1.5V to 0.1V
Specifications of Gas Sensor:
- Its operating voltages are DC 5V.
- Its IC driver is LM 393.
- Its size is 11 x 33 x 20 mm.
- Its range is 10 to 1000 ppm.
- Its characteristic gas is 100 ppm CO.
- Its sensitive resistance is 2 to 20, 10k at 100 ppm CO.
- Its sensitivity range is >= 30%.
- Its return time is <= 30s.
- Its heating resistance is 31 ohm
- Its heating current is <= 180mA.
- Its reaction time is <= 1s.
- Its heating voltages are 5V 2V / 1.5 to 1V
- Its heating power is approximately is 350mW.
- Its ambient temperature is -20 degree to +50 degree.
- Its humidity is <= 95%.
- Its oxygen content is 21%.
- If it has a higher concentration it will higher the voltage.
- It can detect Carbon Monoxide with better sensitivity.
- It has 4 screw holes for easy positioning
- This product dimensions are 32 x 20 x 22 mm.
- It is with long service life and reliable stability.
- It gives rapid response and recovery characteristics.