Real-Time Clock DS1307 DS 1307 RTC I2C Module AT24C32 Battery
This tiny RTC Real Timer Clock DS1307 I2C IIC Module for Arduino. It contains a DS1307 real-time clock IC. DS1307 one of the easiest to use RTCs out there, with Arduino and other libraries, or simply use I2C commands to set and retrieve the time and date. Includes a lithium coin cell battery which should be good for four years at least. Along with the DS1307 real-time clock, the module also has an Atmel 24C32 EEPROM chip which is handy for strong data without worrying about power loss. There is also space on the board to solder your own DS18B20 temperature sensor. This battery backup option allows you to keep a reasonably accurate time even when your Arduino is powered off. It is very useful in data logging and other time-sensitive applications. The device uses I2C to communicate with your Arduino. Get all types of sensors, modules, drone frames, and motors from Pakistan’s best online Electronics Store epro.pk.
- Two wires I2C interface.
- Hours, Minutes, Seconds, in AM and PM.
- Leap year compensation.
- Accurate Calendar up to the year 2100.
- Consumers are less than 500nA in Battery- Backup.
- 1Hz output pin.
- 56 bytes of non-volatile memory available to the user.
- 4Kb of serial electrically erasable and programmable read-only memory (EEPROM).
- Embed DS18B20 temperature sensor interface with the pull-up resistor.
One Piece of RTC (Real Time Clock) DS1307 without Cell