The USB to RS485 Converter Adapter Module supports Winodows7, Windows XP, Vista, Linux, and Mac OS. It provides an easy to use RS485 interface by means of a virtual Com Port on the user’s system. No command structure is required. Anything that is sent to the Virtual Com Port is automatically converted to RS485 and vice versa. This module is self-powered from the USB bus. Communication with RS485 devices from your PC has never been easier. This module just plugs and plays. This device shows up as a serial/ com port. This device is accessible from applications or hyper-terminal This RS485 converter provides half-duplex communication. Its baud rate range is 75 to 115200 bps. The maximum baud rate is 6 Mbps. It requires no external power supply for operation. Get all types of sensors, modules, and converters at epro.pk.
- This USB converter is designed for computers.
- This device contains an RS485 connector.
- This converter no need for external power. And it is powered by the USB port.
- It compliant USB 2.0 standard and it is backward compatible with USB 1.1.
- This converter supports Windows 7, Windows XP, Vista, Linux, Mac OS, and WinCE5.0 drive.
- Its baud rate range is 75 to 115200 bps.
- The maximum baud rate is 6 Mbps.
- This converter supports plug, play, and hot-swap.
- This RS485 converter is better than using a CH341D chip or similar chip to supports the laptop USB port.
- Its communication distance up to 1.2 km with the anti-jamming performance of an industrial site.
- Its working temperature range is -40 to 85 degrees centigrade.
- Its maximum communication distance is 1200m.
- Its size is 6.1 x 1.6 x 1.3cm.
- Its color is Black.
Application of RS485 Converter:
- It is used all kinds with RS485 port device parameter settings.
- It is used for data communication for short distancing.
- It used an LED display for communication data.
- It is used for monitoring data read and write. It is used for PTZ control.
- It is centralized control of household electrical appliances.
- Cards are used for the access control system.
- It is used in a variety of industrial automation.
- It is used in staff attendance.
- It is also used in ATM machines.
- One Piece of USB to RS485 Converter