Dust Sensor Module GP2Y1010AU0F consists of both infrared emitting diode (IRED) and phototransistor. BMP180 Digital Barometric Pressure Sensor Board Module For Arduino- SR020 detects the reflected light of dust. it detects very fine particles and it is very effective for this purpose. these fine particles could be like cigarette smoke. this sensor can easily distinguish smoke from house dust. this sensor distinguished the house dust by the pulse pattern of the output. Get all types of sensors and modules at epro.pk.
- The power supply voltages of this dust sensor are 5 to 7 volts.
- the operating temperature of this sensor is -10 to +65 degree centigrades.
- its maximum current consumption is 20mA.
- 0.8 micron is its particle detected value.
- 0.5V / 0.1mg/m3 is its sensitivity.
- typically 0.9V are clean air voltages.
- GP2Y1010AU0F Compact Optical Dust Sensor operating temperature is minus 10 to plus 65 degrees.
- Its storage temperature is -20 to 80 degree
- Its size is 46 x 30 x 17.6 mm.
- Its weight is 15g.
Main Features of Dust Sensor for Arduino:
- It is lightweight
- Sharp GP2Y1010AU0F Dust Sensor is compact.
- It is easy to install
- We use a single power supply
- It is a low priced device.
- It works on the optical principle
- this sensor is also able to detect a one-micron dust particle.
- It has two output modes.
- Sharp Optical Dust Sensor GP2Y1010AU0Fhas PWM output mode
- It solves different sensitivity requirements
- It gives high output voltages in a clean environment which is 4V.
- It has a 5V DC power supply.
- it detects almost up to 8000 pcs/ 283 ml.
- Its supply voltages are 5 to 7V.
- Its operating temperature is -10 to 65 celsius
- Its maximum consumption current is 20mA.
Pin Configuration of Dust Sensor Module GP2Y1010AU0F:
- Vled is 5v and 150-ohm resistor.
- LED-Ground is GND.
- LED is situated on digital pin 2.
- S-Ground pin is GND.
- Vo is Analog pin 0.
- Vcc is +5V.
One Piece of Analog Devices BMP180 Barometric Sensor